Rice Manchester


I spent the Sunday and Monday of the Bank Holiday weekend in the New Wakefield Street area of Manchester at the Eurocultured festival. There were loads of bands and street artists and dancers from around Europe doing their thing.


Martin the Mod had huge pans of vegan Jamacian one pot stew on the go outside the Thirsty Scholar. Dale and Steve had some on both days. Unfortunately chillis don't like me so I had to give it a miss. Luckily there were a few other food stalls that had vegan options too. I ended up with a pad thai minus the egg from Rice who are a Manchester franchise that can now be found in 4 locations around the city. I frequent the Piccadilly Gardens branch now and again for their delicious Japanese Teriaki Tofu.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview With Lisa Goddard of Lily and Dilly

Cola de Mono

Growing your own, bargains and a breakfast recipe